Mohammed Rajab Wali application to become MTF DELTA 5

Mohammed Rajab Wali

Name - Mohammed Rajab Wali

Steam ID -STEAM_0:1:80274742

Discord Name - nokisgp#4952

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - CI RCT only

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - Zero

Why do you want to join Delta-5? It is honor serve such organization, because of the great work that it does and the people that you can meet. Obviously it is more fun to work as a whitelisted job than just walk around as class D dying to MTF. Delta 5 has way more activities and does more roleplaying which is the main reason why I play this server, so I would love to be accepted in this job.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) First of all I am a very active player, I have recently joined the server, but I already spend 6 hours a day which is quite a lot when you think about it, so you will already have an active person that will make your team bigger. Secondly I am a serious roleplayer and instead of just walking around trying to kill as most people as I can, because I have guns I prefer to roleplay and talk with people to make the gameplay more interesting not just making it some deathmatch server. And last but not least I am dedicated to play this server and want to rank up even more after I can join your organization, so you will have a guaranteed person that tries his best to perform well and increases everyones overall roleplay experience.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes as I have described above that is what I care the most about playing roleplay servers, that is sticking to the rules to ensure everyone has a great roleplay experience.