Gamemaster Application

Shamu

In-game name: Mack

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:556386418

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: SGM

Have you donated to the server?:  Yes I have

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 1 (FailRP)

How much time do you have on the server?: 2 weeks

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I have watched all the Star Wars content on Disney+, and some comics books

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I love what they do, and I want to be one as it looks cool and I think, I will help make more events.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I have spent a lot of time on this server and I love it a lot. It is the first server I have played on in about 1-2 years 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: No

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: No

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: My example of a on ship event would be: A small shipment would come to the ship with Aorth-6 and it will not kill Dark side force users but will kill all other people and they try to make more of it for the IQ. My example of a off ship event would be: The ship members will go to a planet that will have an odd type of thing on it that will kill them. They find a temple and take a relic from it and it will cause the planet to die and they must run to the ship before the planet explodes on them.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): No

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): No

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by Shamu

-Support

You have no experience with ULX as well as never been gamemaster before. In my opinion this would not be an issue if your event idea was unique and detailed, but it is not. It lacks major detail and seems like something some other gamemaster could through together in 15 minutes. Your lack of knowledge on lore is also a bit concerning if you want to help control the roleplay on the server. I suggest speaking with current gamemasters and get a feel for what they do and reading some more into the star wars lore.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

the ideas. a GM Say them selfs that they were some of the best ideas he have ever seen and i do know a lot of star wars lore.

BTW I made the mothership for brine in his ripper events

Edited by Shamu

-Support

You have no experience with ULX as well as never been gamemaster before. In my opinion this would not be an issue if your event idea was unique and detailed, but it is not. It lacks major detail and seems like something some other gamemaster could through together in 15 minutes. Your lack of knowledge on lore is also a bit concerning if you want to help control the roleplay on the server. I suggest speaking with current gamemasters and get a feel for what they do and reading some more into the star wars lore.

On 3/20/2023 at 5:29 PM, HuntR said:

-Support

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

-support 

Very short application. Needs work.

Seemingly zero experience in ULX. 

event ideas, ok. They include a little lore, but still not impressive. Go into detail. Get peoples attention. We have enough events on the server that are basic cookie cutter "Oh no! The rebels are attacking!" Events. You won't Garner any support by proposing any more of those. 

As stated before, talk to some GM's and see what they do, maybe ask to shadow them as they plan an event or as an event actor

On 3/20/2023 at 6:50 PM, Shamu said:

BTW I made the mothership for brine in his ripper events

^This is great! @Brine (I hope I tagged the right one) would you care to weigh in on how this helped you and whether you think this person would be a good fit for GM?

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

• Theta locked this topic