Inmates Delta-5 App

bullet magnet

Name - Inmate

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:102303307

Discord Name -God OF Fire[Pumba]AKA-Bob#5910

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - CI LCPL

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) -got a warn from 3 years ago for sitting in windows and getting up

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I want to help improve relations between all branches

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words)I should be let into delta-5 because I strive to be disciplined in all situations, also I am always willing to help others improve along with myself. I also try to complete tasks and carry out orders to the best of my ability. Finally I wish to help improve delta-5 so that it is the best it can be.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? yes

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.  :Sun Tzu

Application on Hold for the following reasons:

Reason: Please confirm your Discord again without the AKA , or [Pumba] or confirm its exactly the way the name shows with photo proof please.

[Unable to find at all]

If no response within 48 Hours of this post will result in denial of this application.

Former RRH Guardian Tango 11 | Current RRH Guardian OH-10 | Current Delta-5 CPT / DHFTO / SRO / GW1 (G9) / IAA

Edited by ERWIN_TITAN

image.png.e1876252b92779926ef4ddb97297fcb2.png