Project: "Double Trouble"

Ghost05

OOC/Main Grading

Grammar: 25/25

- If there are any grammatical errors, they were too minor for me to notice and thus I do not feel require being removed.

NOTE: I ignore grammatical and spelling errors in audio transcripts due to often being used as a way to convey tone, the only exception are glaringly obvious mistakes.

Quality: 15/15

- It covers the SCPs used, the team members involved, and the test in full via an audio transcript of events. Ya can't ask for a higher quality than that.

Formatting: 10/10

- Amazing formatting, looks amazing. I really like how it looks like it would be an actual, physical document the Foundation had within their archives.

Test Idea: 20/25

- A very unoriginal idea unfortunately, the test has been run a million times in order to create 'Super Zombies' both with success and failure from 008 and 049-2. For that, I did have to remove some points.

Length: 25/25

- At over 1k words, it's safe to say this meets the length requirements to pass this portion of grading.

Lore Accuracy: 1/1

This is a bonus point when I notice one has done their research into the background of the SCP/stories.

If I could award you more than one bonus point here, I would. Not only did you keep it as accurate to the lore from the Wiki as possible, you also made sure to keep it accurate to how the server is actively set-up and how we treat it in-game. Love to see it. While I don't believe the Foundation would allow this sort of test, I can't help but gush at how well it's explained and how accurate it is to the articles we are presented with.

TOTAL: 96/100

IC Section:

[ INSUFFICIENT CLEARANCE. ]

Oh for fucks' sake...

[ ADMIN CONSOLE ACCESSED! ]

[ ENTER PASSWORD: * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

[ PASSWORD ACCEPTED! ]

. . .

Ghost, what the fuck are you doing.

[ Connecting to SCiPNET ETHICS COMMITTEE OFFICE... ] 

Edited by The Scunt

Proficient Technical Researcher Dr. Jake Zitterman | Agent Banksy IN-1