William's Staff Application- Denied

Jerry35

Do you believe I am fit to be a part of the staff team?   

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe I am fit to be a part of the staff team?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: William

What is your steam name?: williamkearney555 

What is your steam ID?: 76561199148213172 or STEAM_0:0:593973722

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I am a current staff member in another star wars server. I am also a current manager in real life for best buy which I have experience dealing with people.

What date did you start playing on the community? 2/23/22 (I had more time on the server, But I think overtime the system reset my time.)

What date did you make your forums account? 2/24/22

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? TGM - Lord for donator

How many warns do you have on the server? 0 active warnings.

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: I have read and understood the staff guidelines.

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe that I deserve this rank because I believe I can offer some important and helpful skills to the table. I believe that I can make this server good or even better than it is now!! I really want to be able to help these amazing people and solve their problems with any help I am able to give. I have been in the community a long time and I just want to be a better person to the star wars community by applying for staff. I am extremely active with the community, I want to help the server advance with roleplay and deal with the rule breakers. I am willing to take advice and learn from my rights and wrongs.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would try my best to figure out exactly what happened and why they were mass RDMing people in the first place. If they were still Cursing at me and or to the Admin I brought them to, I would Give them A Formal Warning. I would ask my higher ups what to do. If He/She Kept RDMing I would give them a 5 Day Ban For continuing to break the laws of this server. 

Edited by William3
Updated rank

+Support 
- I've seen you in game holding events and being active several times.

- Well Written Application
-----------------
-Support
- All I see is the time on when you started playing in this community (But it can be improved overtime) and I do believe this member of the Gaminglight Community has determination in this application and community.
-----------------
(Overall I give this a +SUPPORT in this application)

- Goodluck 

Edited by Sudden

On 3/15/2023 at 1:47 PM, Sudden said:

+Support 

-----------------
-Support
- All I see is the time on when you started playing in this community (But it can be improved overtime) and I do believe this member of the Gaminglight Community has determination in this application and community.
-----------------

- Goodluck 

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

On 3/15/2023 at 3:47 PM, Sudden said:

+Support 

-----------------
-Support
-----------------

- Goodluck 

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

On 3/15/2023 at 4:47 PM, Sudden said:

+Support 

-----------------
-Support
-----------------

- Goodluck 

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

-Support

You are staff on another community and for that reason I have to not support this application. As far as I remember you can only staff in one community at a time per gaming light policy unless it has recently changed. If you were to resign from the other community then I would relook at the application. 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat