Staff Application- Denied

Naval_BigBoy

What is your in-game name?: Ensign BigBoy

What is your steam name?: [GL] BigBoy

What is your steam ID?

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do not have any experience unless being a gamemaster counts then yes i do.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) January 1ST 2023

What date did you make your forums account? April 26, 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? USER

How many warns do you have on the server? I have 0 warns.

Have you donated? I have not donated but I am wanting to donate in the future.

What rank are you applying for? I am applying for the rank of T-MOD for the Imperial RP server.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: I have

Timezone: GMT

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):  I believe that i deserve this rank because I have never minged before on any of the Gaminglight RP server's or any server in general. I belive that I always work to 100% as i have made it to the rank of ensign. I believe that I would deserve this rank because even though I was kicked out off the Gamemaster team, I believe that I have learned from my actions and I would always read the handbook before doing things and or making a final discission in an Admin sit.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: If i am a Trial Moderator then I would ask for a Moderator+ to see if they would be able to help me with this sit as I cannot ban/jail people for longer than 300 seconds. I would call the moderator over here and tell them that someone has been accused from mass RDMing, After i check the damage logs I would be able to see if this is true or not. If it is true I would ask the Moderator to ban them for (specific amount of time) and I would ask the person who made the ticket if there is anything else they needed. Then i would close the ticket.

〖  ImperialRP 〗Midshipman / Agent I 

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3

-Support
Application is deficient in information (Improvements on Application Can Be Done In The Future)

Didn't Link SteamID

I see you on the server every now and then, but a little more activity can be maintained.

----------------------------

Edited by Sudden

On 3/15/2023 at 12:16 PM, Sudden said:

-Support
Application is deficient in information (Improvements on Application Can Be Done In The Future)

Didn't Link SteamID

I see you on the server every now and then, but a little more activity can be maintained.

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

On 3/15/2023 at 1:16 PM, Sudden said:

-Support

Didn't Link SteamID

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

-Support

The application is not complete. Try to finish it next time man! Don't let this stop you from trying again in the future! Just make sure to read the format and fill it all out.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 3/15/2023 at 10:16 AM, Sudden said:

-Support

Didn't Link SteamID

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin