Ammonium's Delta-5 Application

Ammonium

Name - Ammonium

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:189379999

Discord Name - AmmoniumSolar#0939

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - N/A

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - 1 Warn, RDM

Why do you want to join Delta-5?

With recent events regarding the Delta-5 Changes, I have always wanted to seek out roleplay. However times and changed and I have resorted to wanting to uphold it, however I may assist. I saw internal affairs and thought about it, but now that there are rules in place for them to truly uphold, I believe it is now stable and a good opportunity to join Delta-5

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words)

I'm not going to give you biased reasons, I will only state my experience. I have previously been D5 LCMD, Medical Low Command, and CI R&D Low Command. I am currently a moderator and Senior Enlisted in Maintenance. I don't think saying why I think I'm fit for the job would make you think I'm any better, so I'll just leave it to my experiences for you to make a decision. I hope I work with you all soon 🙂

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Absolutely.

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!