Sam´s Naval Vice Admiral Application

Saam

Should Sam become Vice Admiral of the Navy?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Sam become Vice Admiral of the Navy?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN (In game name)

Sam

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Naval

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 

I want to become a Vice Admiral because I want to help the branch more as well as encourage more leadership out of both enlisted, nco, and supervisors. I have leadership capabilities and a reputation in the Naval. When I became a supervisor again from reserves, I made sure to do as many tryouts as possible and supervise the enlisted,nco and give them sectors. I am active on the server trying every day to be online if I'm not currently at work. I am looking for more opportunities for leadership and responsibility. I would like the Naval to work together a lot more with other battalions. The teamwork in this naval branch. I would like them to do more missions training and sims. As you everyone know I was Admiral of the Navy when I was promoted to Senior Commander but unfortunately, I decided to resign because of real-life work and my health. I would like to say I know what was my responsibility and duties as a command member of the Navy.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

8 weeks = 1465 hours, here is my battlemetrics: https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/155885077

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Vice Admiral is to update rosters and promote enlisted, nco, and supervisors who surpass expectations and correct or punish those who fall short of them. I would be expected to be a role model to all other naval members and to always uphold a high standard of myself and those around me. They are to help Supervisors with training and sims and make sure they are doing their job. They are to make sure any and all Supervisors are hitting quota at all times. As leadership is something that is required for this position I would like to include it here. I believe leadership is a key part of becoming a Vice Admiral and believe I can uphold this standard. The purpose of the Vice Admiral is to be like a branch between the Admirals and the rest of the Naval. We are to make sure everything is being done as it needs to be. As a naval Vice Admiral, your job is to listen to ideas and reports or recommendations for promotions/Demotions and or strikes.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

There are a multitude of reasons I can come up with of why I am trustworthy in a command position:

I believe it is fit to bring my reputation I've built up so far into this.
As I've received 0 warnings during my playtime.
I am confident the majority of people would say I've followed the rules during my entire playtime.

Leadership skills:

I believe I have very good leadership skills.

I was a Admiral of Navy so im believe i was good leader 

Every time was in command on ISD.

I am confident the majority of people would say I've followed the rules during my entire. With my time currently as a Supervisor, I would say things have gone mostly smoothly in the sense I do not believe I have caused any issues. In Supervisory so far, I have passed the general quota. Overall, the most important thing I would say is that I do not disrespect any battalion.I have learned many things such as command, respecting high ranks, cooperating, and being trustful. I'm sure I've convinced everyone that I fit into this position.

7. How often can you be online?

4-5 hours  every day if im not in work at weekend.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

I have no warnings on the server at all.  

Thank you for taking the time to read through this.

Edited by Saam

• Saam changed the title to Sam´s Naval Vice Admiral Application
18 hours ago, Anomaly said:

Major +Support, please bring back Vice Admiral Sam!!

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 3/14/2023 at 12:11 AM, Anomaly said:

GOOD LUCK HOMIE!!!

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

On 3/14/2023 at 5:11 AM, Anomaly said:

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

• Theta locked this topic