Sly's Alpha-1 Officer Application.

Sly

1. Name: Sly | Void | Kronos | Alpha 10

2. Current and former RP ranks: Current Nu7 SM Sly HTF MSC Kronos and Currently the STS Reg Commander for Civil Networks.

Former: LT for Nu7 MSGT for D5 Nova Major on Star wars RP GL RRH Guardian Alpha 10

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:499283936

4. DiscordID: Sly/Void#7745

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?: This is all I've wanted for A1 for the longest time this update makes this one of the coolest and most Op MTF on the server not only is it exclusive but it might bring in a system to which Tryouts get harder and make it so better players join it. This is such an amazing MTF Branch I've been in it for I think a year and when it purged us all I realized that it's such an instrumental Branch to the server. This branch meant the world to me because of its secrecy and the extremity to it it was extramental to the well-being of the site. And it made players want to be MTF it made everything new and wonderful again. The new weapons and the new system in which RRH operates is amazing and I wish to join them. This has been an amazing journey to this conclusion with A1 becoming a Branch and I cannot be happier to feel included in it. And this will be great for a Server as a whole imagine a Special Forces that's a branch it's like having the Best of the Best active all the time and it will bring more players in it because it will allow players to gain a huge rank off the beginning if and only if they are good enough so they will stay for it. I have been MTF A1 from a year ago till everyone got removed and I have watched most leave they left because they felt their rank didn't have a purpose and that a Simple Guardian wasn't enough so this will bring back many of the Former A1 members.

6. What makes you competent enough to be an Officer?: I've been a competent officer for many branches in MTF and Security and on other servers I've served them well and for a while making it so when I leave it won't be a big impact it will continue without me, this is something I put in my original RRH App. I am more than capable of being an Officer I understand the server dynamic and I possess the leadership qualities needed for such an important rank this important. I understand everything there is about being an Officer in my Other Server ranks I've practically trained them all. I know how to excel in my position and how to communicate and strengthen the well-being of my Branch. In many ways am I fit for this position with experience to expertise in the special forces field. This Position will be a good fit for me because i know what it takes to lead and what it takes to communicate with other Officers I'm one I've been one and I've seen many of them. I have been red right hand since last year and i helped newer RRH settle inot their roles and have guided them. In this position I will have no problems leading.

7. How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?: The way we always do talk to them understand them and help them. These are easy factors for all members of the Foundation. We already know each other and from there on we can help assist them in that way. If they need help in LCZ or with just simply feeding SCPs we will be there. We aren't just MTFs that feed SCPs but we are MTFs that help others. We are special forces of MTF the Best of the Best where it leads to a small Dclass outbreak we will be there and a CI raid will be there. Our Redacted operations will be done with other Special Forces but if need be the operation is too critical we will do it on our own. RRH has done many things on our own n before we have soloed CI Raids and killed them all, We have Protected O5 from the EOI or 8286 SCP, We've also done the most impossible feat yet We've Protected HCMD in dblock from the Dreaded Farmers All of these we have done on our own so I don't see a reason we can't do the same with other operations.

Thank you For Reading Its Been and Honor-Sly-Alpha 10

Edited by Sly.LGA

• 1 month later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic