Reese's Alpha-1 Officer Application

Reeses

1.Name: Reese's

2. Current and former RP ranks: Gaminglight Ranks: Security LCPL, Wardens-V FerentariiDelta-5 2LT, Chaos Insurgency 2LT, Chaos Insurgency, Senior Agent, Maintenance Adept, HLPR Bot A77, Red Right Hand Guardian Juliet 7, Death Trooper, 1SGT, Lord 2, Naval Commander, Inferno Squad high up NCO, Death Trooper PVT, Apprentice 2, 

Extra Gaminglight Staff: Senior Moderator, Trial Moderator, Event Team Member, Trial Gamemaster.

Other Server Staff: Manager, Head of Staff, Moderator X2

Other Server Ranks: Shock Commander, Naval Admiral, Jedi Master (2nd highest rank of jedi) Shock Colonel, Death Trooper SGT

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24804972

4. DiscordID: Reeses#1117

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?: I want to be a officer of A-1 because I have been part of many branches and have always yearned for a new technically branch that is looking for trustworthy people who can do their job very well and have the skills, the patience, and the experience to bring a good environment to everyone and make it a good all around branch that everyone wants to join. I have been in every redacted group and have been a RRH Guardian showing that I have good attributes that can be used in the new Alpha-1 to make it best. I don't expect the branch to be perfect that is not what I want, I want a branch that needs work done and is in the works as I can do much more with a non established branch helping out where needed, and finding issues I may have or anyone else as to fix them to make their experience better.

6. What makes you competent enough to be an Officer?: I can offer good leadership that makes it so we are active and are always seen on the server even if it is only 1 person it still shows new players what we are all about and how awesome we are and if they are good enough they may have a chance of joining as well if we see fit. I have been high ranks in normal branches and in subranches showing I care and showing my confidence and that I was trusted with all those ranks making me feel that I have the competent's to show my worth and do my very best with the skills and other attributes I have. 

7. How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?: Communication with other branches is key to success. Every branch works hand in hand to make the server better and that all starts with communication. Without it everything would go to ruins and the server may die out. MTF is a great group of people and we as combatants work together with them to get their job done but still getting our duties done. I work with people a lot and I love talking to people and I want to talk to everyone to see what their issues could be or their compliments as to make it better. As stated about their is never a perfect branch their never has been never will be but we can still make it close to perfect as it is loved by everyone old or new players that are looking for a cool fun branch to join and have a great time with everyone in it and out of it. 

Thank you all for reading or even seeing it in the first place. I also wanted to apologized for the situation a bit ago but I have changed since then even though in such a short time but I had a squeaky clean record before that and I want to keep it that way. Once again thank you for reading and have a great day. 🙂 Criticism is heavily wanted as I want to improve

• Dislike 2

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

1 hour ago, Destroyer2 said:

-HEAVY -Support 

-Caused a literal coup 

-Cant even get in an MTF branch 💀

15 minutes ago, WxvySpixe said:

Bro you tried makin a coup 💀

-support 

Just wanted to clear things up. I didn't start a coup technically I made a statement saying that did not roll off the tongue as best as it could have and it was perceived that I was trying to start  coup. May not believe me but thats what happened.

Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang

-support

Aren't you blacklisted from every MTF Branch? I don't think you can even apply

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

1 minute ago, Cecil Stedmen said:

-support

Aren't you blacklisted from every MTF Branch? I don't think you can even apply

Sorry for responding again but I have talked to multiple people saying that it wouldn't count for a new branch and wouldn't be warranted but im not sure tbh

-Support

You are literally already blacklisted from all the other MTFs and utility and CI 

i dont think your coming back from that one

and if you do i don't think anyone would let you back into command

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

• 1 month later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic