ban appeal

Not Monkey

Steam Name: Timhha

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9184165

Ingame Name: Not shadow banned

Ban Length: 3days

Admin that Banned you: lovelock

Reason for Ban: staff diss ltap prop abuse

Dispute: I didn't ltap my WIFI Went down  https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/YAf9HMj-OEruh/d1337wXCCKlY?invite=cr-MSx0TjQsNTYxMjAwMCw i dont really care about the other stuff i just want the ban lowered because i didn't ltap 
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/YAjphSSDZYrtF/d1337waGRxCV?invite=cr-MSxpMnosNTYxMjAwMCw

Its a video game

You "crashed" twice back to back, both times you were brought to a sit. I'd be more likely to believe you if you said you could fucking fly tbh. I think you somehow found a way to crash yourself lol.

Edited by Sollymaster

spacer.png

So you were in a sit with Marcus when you seem to "time out" then when I answer a sit with you as you playing 8286 it you seem to "time out" again which is too coincidental in my opinion but logs show this so I am sorry I am giving you a -support

1.png

Edited by Lovelock

6 minutes ago, Lovelock said:

So you were in a sit with Marcus when you seem to "time out" then when I answer a sit with you as you playing 8286 it you seem to "time out" again which is too coincidental in my opinion but logs show this so I am sorry I am giving you a -support

1.png

yeah it says disconnected by user because i got my wifi back up and click disconnect and then reconnected seconds later 
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/YAq9yqLqP83eH/d1337VBhNvTG?invite=cr-MSxrbkEsNTYxMjAwMCw

Edited by Not Monkey

Its a video game

- Support 

- Was not the first time you "Crashed" and the second time you also did it Both while in a sit. Not to mention it happened to happen always when your in a sit. Not in game RPing or anything. 

- He also could have Disconnected his own WiFi. (Test have shown that disconnecting wifi counts for Timing out, which he claimed to have been the cause of his disconnection.) 

- Originally not RPing to begin with in the first 10-30 minutes He has done RDMing x3, Staff Dissing (calling staff Pedo), Prop Abusing to block people from seeing in SCP-8286 CC and Self Breaching (Not 70 Players Fulfilled). I want to do NITRP but settled for LTAP instead. 

I have warned you multiple times to stop and you refused to listen. My decision will stand.

Former RRH Guardian Tango 11| RRH Guardian OH-10 | MTF Delta-5 Senior Command CPT | MTF G9 Azmaveth GW1 | SRO Delta-5 | SVFTO Delta-5 |  Former Nu-7 JFE CPL 

image.png.e1876252b92779926ef4ddb97297fcb2.png

6 minutes ago, ERWIN_TITAN said:

- Support 

- Was not the first time you "Crashed" and the second time you also did it Both while in a sit. Not to mention it happened to happen always when your in a sit. Not in game RPing or anything. 

- He also could have Disconnected his own WiFi. (Test have shown that disconnecting wifi counts for Timing out, which he claimed to have been the cause of his disconnection.) 

- Originally not RPing to begin with in the first 10-30 minutes He has done RDMing x3, Staff Dissing (calling staff Pedo), Prop Abusing to block people from seeing in SCP-8286 CC and Self Breaching (Not 70 Players Fulfilled). I want to do NITRP but settled for LTAP instead. 

I have warned you multiple times to stop and you refused to listen. My decision will stand.

Former RRH Guardian Tango 11| RRH Guardian OH-10 | MTF Delta-5 Senior Command CPT | MTF G9 Azmaveth GW1 | SRO Delta-5 | SVFTO Delta-5 |  Former Nu-7 JFE CPL 

28 minutes ago, Ectoplasm said:

You "crashed" twice back to back, both times you were brought to a sit. I'd be more likely to believe you if you said you could fucking fly tbh. I think you somehow found a way to crash yourself lol.

23 minutes ago, Lovelock said:

1.png

i say u should not be unbanned at all  because u come on the game and u start to minge right away then u rdm  me and blamed wassabie  that he told u to kill me  in a discord chat then u lie right away to staff and say u was  brainwashed after we asked if u was brainwashed then no problems on first sit  then u rdm again and suddly u have internet probs  for the next 2 sits humm fishy it is on more bigger sites not good for server rep u not and u make a bad name for the server itself -suppor

MTF D5 HFTO LTCOL EEVEE LAPD

Always Loves the Huggs

Friendly and Nice 

xxxx

35 minutes ago, Not Monkey said:

i dont really care about the other stuff

Well I do and you seem to be constantly getting warned and banned. You've racked up so many warns that even if you didn't LTAP, a ban is still justified.

• Skull 2

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT