Lars' A1 Officer Application

Yeppes

1.Name: Lars

2. Current and former RP ranks:

CURRENT: None

FORMER: Nu7 CMDR, E11 CPT and D4, Medical Supervisor, Maintenance OS, O5 Logistics/RRH Engineer, CI SM, Gensec MSGT.

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34212074

4. DiscordID: Yeppes#9289

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?: I've recently returned to the server once again and have been considering reinstating one of my reserves or starting off in another branch, there's not much to say other than the fact I want to enjoy Gaminglight again in one form or another and if I could help another branch thrive then I'll only be more glad to.

6. What makes you competent enough to be an Officer?: I believe that I've proven that I've got what it takes to hold and perform in most command positions I'm in, especially during my time in Nu7 and E11, I know how to keep to the rules as well as manage parts of a branch at a higher and lower level alike, I've never had my superiors complain about the way I've done my job and I did my best in communication with anybody below me who had any questions or problems related to the branch I was in at the time. The last thing I could say is the fact that whenever I've joined a new branch and climbed to the ranks of their command I've never left it without leaving some kind of a mark of my work appropriate to the position. I should also have plenty of time given the fact I'm not currently in any branches and don't plan on joining any anytime soon if I happen to get my application approved.

7. How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?: Whenever a conflict arises I'll use the same understanding and reasonable doubt I've always had when it came to issues among branches by taking a closer look at the situation and presenting both the facts of what we know happened as well what it looked like and what it may have actually been since I've seen in the past situations where somebody took a short clip at face value while completely disregarding circumstances in the video and was about to act too hastily, I wouldn't want for that to happen. On the more positive side of things I'd like to give my input in the future as the branch continues to expand or assimilate to the rest of the server on rules and directives regarding branch interaction in order to keep a healthy balance between the serious nature and what's good to keep a positive atmosphere on the server.

Edited by Yeppes

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

9 hours ago, Yeppes said:

Nu7 CMDR, E11 CPT and D4

9 hours ago, Yeppes said:

O5 Logistics

All i need right here

+ support 

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

• 1 month later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic