Mork's Imperial Security Bureau: Internal Affairs Commander/Vice Commander Application- Accepted

Mork

Should I be the new Deputy Chief?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the new Deputy Chief?

• Yes
    • No (State Why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Agent Mork

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Security Bureau: Internal Affairs

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a Vice Commander of the ISB:IA to see the battalion grow and to be a part of that. I hope to learn what this position holds for me and how it can lead me to grow as a person within this server. I care about the members of this group and have enjoyed my time here and would like to be able to help people enjoy their time here as much as I have. I want to enable the members to interact with other battalions and promote more RP scenarios. A lot of people within this server know who I am and I spend a lot of my time interacting with members of other battalions and making ISB known throughout the server as well as ensuring that we have a place in this server and that people know that if there is something they need to talk about they are always free to speak with me or a fellow ISB Agent about matters, if that be in game our out of RP.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Currently Have 1,014:27 on the server or roughly 6 weeks total.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/938791726

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Becoming a Vice Commander comes with a lot of responsibilities, some of those being easier than others. You are supposed to be a role model for the higher ranking officers and the battalion as well as assist them in anything they need help with and work to bring the battalion together as a whole. As well as to conduct their duties with respect and to make sure that they are someone who people in the battalion feel like they can talk with. With that being said you are also to bring change to the battalion and work with your officers to make everything run smoother and to be more appealing and easy to work within the battalion. Your main goal is to promote activity within the battalion by either doing sims or training and to make sure people have stuff to do and things to look forward to while online. You command your troops with fervor and support but at the same time being stern and heartfelt to ensure that they are having fun but at the same time staying serious. You have to ensure that your troops are conducting themselves with proper etiquette and making sure that they are living up to the standard that they are to be conducting. You have to take a stand when things go bad and ensure that everything goes smoothly and people have fun while in your battalion. You are also one of the faces of the battalion and the person people look up to as well as being the first person that people go to when trying to interact with command. You are to communicate with the members of your battalion to ensure that their complaints or possible changes are discussed and either dealt with and taken care of. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I am a current Agent of the ISB:IA as well as an Admin within staff, I have been a part of the elite Inferno Squad and even achieved the rank of ID10 during my time there. I have been on server for several months now and lot of people know me on the server and I have had a lot of good interactions with people on the server some being bad but for the most part I think that I have made a name for myself on the server and am seen as a person people can talk with and have fun around. I carry myself with dignity in my duties within the Empire and have been trusted with working on things in the past. I have taken part in most activities throughout my time here as ISB and I am confident in my duties and how I take care of them. I believe that I have shown that I can take a leadership position if that means taking temporary control of another battalion or if that means manning the bridge.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I try to be on as much as possible but I can usually being 2-6 hours weekdays and weekends anywhere from 6-12 hours on good days. Currently it is lower but I am planning on increasing my activity as there has been a decrease in it lately.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

0 and don't plan on getting any.

Thank You for Reading my Deputy Chief Application!!! I hope that I can learn from all of your opinions.

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

+Support
-i have worked with Mork for along time I believe he is ready for this position 
-Mork seems well versed in being an officer, so he is well rounded in his duties and seems to keep on going above and beyond 
-Mork communicates inside his battalion and outside 
-Mork assists others as much as he can

+ Mork is very fit for this positions 

Edited by .Ember.

Current: Senior Commander Skar Skar.
Ex: Nova CPT Skarlet. SF Marshal Skarlet + Skar Skar.

Star Wars Empire GIF by Disney+

+Support

-He is very responsible and respectful.

-Has worked his way up the ranks in ISB though hardwork and dedication.

-Very dedicated.

-Helps within his battalion and out.

-He is ready for this position.

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator/Admin | Gamemaster V
-Retired-

Pyke Enforcer ESR Alpha ISB:IA Senior Operative Alpha SF OVL Senior Aviation Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARCLT 2LT ST SCTS 2LT | Medical Research Supervisor 2LT Havoc MSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SFC | Nova CSM 

1 hour ago, Alpha0 said:

+Support

-Very dedicated.

I've known Mork for months and I think he is more then ready for Vice Commander +Support

Current: Imperial Commando's Vice Commander Fixer

Retired: Ω OSLD HS COL 1309 Niner Skirata Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB:IA Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers

2 hours ago, Alpha0 said:

+Support

-Very dedicated.

SCP RP Member

Security NCO
Wardens WD-I Triarii
"Information is the key to victory"

+support
- One of if not the most active ISB agent 
- Has plenty of experience ISB
- He is very responsible, respectful, honest and trustworthy 
- He has been working hard and long for this position 
- Extremely well versed in being an officer, so he will be able to go above and beyond his duties and do everything flawlessly
- Not only does he have experience enforcing rules through ISB, but also has major experience enforcing rules via staffing 
- Know exactly how to compromise with the people he is RPing with to make sure he doesn't force them into something they don't want to do
- Wants nothing more but to help ISB progress and prosper in the future 
+++support+++
There isn't words that describe how much I plus support this app but I will try anyways
I've known Mork from a RP point of and Aswell as a staff point of view. He has gone above and beyond to help anyone he can Aswell as keep the server a safe environment for everyone in staffing or ISB. I don't think that anyone could even come close to him and think he is the only choice for this position. I wish you nothing but the best my friend!!!

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

16 hours ago, .Ember. said:

+Support
-Mork seems well versed in being an officer, so he is well rounded in his duties and seems to keep on going above and beyond 

16 hours ago, .Ember. said:

+Support

14 hours ago, SnowSpartan7 said:

+support
- One of if not the most active ISB agent 
- Has plenty of experience ISB
- He is very responsible, respectful, honest and trustworthy 
- He has been working hard and long for this position 
- Extremely well versed in being an officer, so he will be able to go above and beyond his duties and do everything flawlessly
- Not only does he have experience enforcing rules through ISB, but also has major experience enforcing rules via staffing 
- Know exactly how to compromise with the people he is RPing with to make sure he doesn't force them into something they don't want to do
- Wants nothing more but to help ISB progress and prosper in the future 
+++support+++
There isn't words that describe how much I plus support this app but I will try anyways
I've known Mork from a RP point of and Aswell as a staff point of view. He has gone above and beyond to help anyone he can Aswell as keep the server a safe environment for everyone in staffing or ISB. I don't think that anyone could even come close to him and think he is the only choice for this position. I wish you nothing but the best my friend!!!

Ex-Imperial Commando Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division
Former Blacklisted Member!!! (for like 2 hours cause beckett a goat frfr)

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770