8 members have voted

1. 1. Should ENT be a vice commander

• yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

ENT

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock security battalion

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would want to become the Vice commander because I really love this battalion that I have been playing shock for almost 3 years. If I become a Vice commander of the shock, I will change the situation of the shock currently right now into a better one and active at the same time. I would also want people to see shock as a non corrupted and Strict battalion that can uphold the rules to a T and always arrive first when someone needed an AOS. I would also give some lesson to my shock battalion on how to handle some tough situation and encourage other new members of shock in the future so that the battalion can have a good reputation till the end. Since I was a former Vice commander of shock, I can easily identify what is the mistake or the problem of shock easily and I can handle the mistake. I would also want to do some SIM or mission with other battalions, this can improve the activities not only shock but other battalion as well. it can also give a good bonding between the battalion that have been working with us. But most importantly, I would want to change shock into a battalion that new player can trust us instead of doubting us.

4. How much game time do u have on the server?
my battlemetrics says I have 1.5K on the server

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of commander is that they must handle EVERY situation if there a problem in their branch. They must be serious, dedication and willingness to answer every question that comes to them. A commander must show their respect and strength to their own branch, this can boost the morale and their motivation of their troopers and gain trust so that the troopers can believe and rely on the commander. The commander job also needs to bond with other battalions as well, this can improve the teamwork, more activities and trusting each others. Communicating is also one of the important task in command team because without communication, the branch will be in a tough spot. Most importantly, Respect is a must to every commander because this can shows people that they like the person that command and can trust him to handle the situation that comes to him. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I should be trusted in this roles because I have been on this server for 3 years and i have a very good reputation of it. I was a Former Vice Commander and an Admin in this server which everyone trusted me that I have been rewarded becoming staff of the month. Until now i still have the experience of Leading the battalion and earning trust from other battalions. I am always available when people need me regarding the situation. Right now, I want to change the situation of the shock at the moment because I really do love this battalion so much. I always tell my shock battalion that There a time to have fun, There a time to be serious. This shows them that sometime we need to take things seriously when in comes to a bad situation and have fun when it is time. Of course I will tell them to follow the MOTD as well if they want to have some fun.

7. How often can you be Online? :   

everyday but if we talk about time, monday to thursday i can be on around 10 or 11 pm which is 10 or 11 am for this server. friday i can be on at 1 pm(depends on the situation whether i am busy or not IRL)  and saturday and sunday i can be on at 8am till the server restarts which is 4pm to me (MYT) Malaysia time

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 3 warns. 2 warns are LTAP and 1 warn are Failrp but this warns are all outdated which there are from 3 years ago

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

-Support, that hurt to do. You’re a really nice person. However, you only recently went into Reserves and before that you were a Vice and I didn’t see much from you. I think given time you could be a future Vice Commander or higher after you prove yourself. You are destined for Low Command or higher, however you need to show that you’re worthy again. As a player you are one of the nicer members on the server and you are well versed after being a long time player. You also have a vast amount of knowledge that you can use even now to make suggestions to improve Shock for the better, I still don’t think now is your time. That being Said I really really want to be wrong. Please don’t take this personally.❤️

spacer.png

2 hours ago, JackForPrez said:

-Support, that hurt to do. You’re a really nice person. However, you only recently went into Reserves and before that you were a Vice and I didn’t see much from you. I think given time you could be a future Vice Commander or higher after you prove yourself. You are destined for Low Command or higher, however you need to show that you’re worthy again. As a player you are one of the nicer members on the server and you are well versed after being a long time player. You also have a vast amount of knowledge that you can use even now to make suggestions to improve Shock for the better, I still don’t think now is your time. That being Said I really really want to be wrong. Please don’t take this personally.❤️

I'm sadly going to have to agree with Jack on this one, across my time playing this server for 3 years now. I have seen you quite a bit. You are a very nice and genuine guy, but. Like what was previously stated you came out of reserves not to long ago. I would work you're way up the the position and gain a little more time. I wish you the best of luck.

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator/Admin | Gamemaster V
-Retired-

Pyke Enforcer ESR Alpha ISB:IA Senior Operative Alpha SF OVL Senior Aviation Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARCLT 2LT ST SCTS 2LT | Medical Research Supervisor 2LT Havoc MSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SFC | Nova CSM 

On 3/3/2023 at 6:23 AM, JackForPrez said:

Former DT EX5
Former L21 of DT TI-23
Retired DT VCMDR EX5

On 3/3/2023 at 5:23 AM, JackForPrez said:

I reallllly love Ent as a person and as a shock member but as was stated before I think maybe a bit more time out of reserves is for the best. I hope there are no hard feelings

Current: DT EX1 | Imperial RP TGM | ImperialRP Trial Mod
Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin