Hoovy's Surgeon application

TheOtherHoovy

1. What’s your In-Game Name?  -  Hoovy

2. What’s your SteamID?  -  STEAM_0:0:206096100

3. What is your Rank?  -  Senior Medic

4. What timezone are you in (e.g. Eastern Standard Time)?  -  Central European Standard Time

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received?  -  0

6. How many warnings do you have on GL?  -  0

7. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?  -  9/10

8. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)?  -  I think me becoming a Medical Command member would be a great addition to the foundation since I know my work, I am at all times open for questions/there to help, I am very active on the server and it would be an honor to me to be of command of my favorite branch. Another reason is for me to become a Medical command member is the fact that I believe others should be dedicated and have a good experience in our branch as well. With that said I hope for a positive response and to hear back from you soon.

9-1. You have found a Resident Medic in HCZ, what do you do?  -  Correct them and kindly ask them to follow me back to LCZ, if they don't comply, I will use proper punishments deal with the situation.

9-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them?  -  Show them what I mainly do in Field Work and give them a small test (Revive a foundation personell for example) and after that hand them the Field Work SOP.

9-3. You see an Experienced Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do?  -  Tell them that they are not allowed to do that and give them the proper punishment, a non-combatant may never use their weapon unless in a situation of self-defense.

MTF A-1 CPT Lesswoods | Utility Low Command 
|Former RRH Logistics "OL-12"|

+Support 

Bros on constantly

Pog medical

good at his job 

• Like 1

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

On 2/28/2023 at 4:07 AM, Silence_ said:

+Support 

Bros on constantly

Pog medical

good at his job 

Great Medical! We need the command 

|  Former Best Medical HCMD  | Ex Lore Senior Guard | Ex Shadow Guard Officer 

On 2/28/2023 at 6:03 PM, vintage said:

+SUPPORT
Really active

One of my best field medics in field work

Would make a excellent command member

Is very trust worthy

Agreed

Retired Medical Low Command and Senior Command

Accepted!

Please reach out to Chief Manager+ for training!

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT