report on Keltor misconduct during admin sit Police RP

the gremlin

My IRL friend made a staff report that i was following him around and telling him to "get off" because i am friends with him IRL and i know that he has work in the morning. Keltor read this sit and assumed that it was a sexual remark and sat me and called me "unprofessional" before i could even get a word in about the context of the situation. After i explained the context and  my IRL friend told him the context, he still decided to call me unprofessional for "goofing around" on the job. At this time there was also maybe 4 active players on the server so I really don't think that telling my friend to get off for the night is "unprofessional". Even after explaining the context of the situation, Keltor still mentioned that he is a CPL in the PD and was "going to review the situation with higher ups". Is that really necessary for a misunderstanding of a commonly used phrase that CAN be used sexually but wasn't in the situation? Keltor's persistence to want to punish me even after the situation was cleared up is not how staff should act.