• Head Admin

In-Game Name: Core/ Khan

Steam Name: BigChongus

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78643653

What is your discord username (Ex: Bon#1922): GrizzlyBrownGaming#9573

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Moderator

How often are you on Teamspeak? Almost every day

How often do you use Discord? Every day

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? I would like to be a support member within Gaminglight to help support and assist in the growth of GL by giving people answers to whatever questions they may have when first starting off and inviting them into an open community with a good interaction and kindness. The support team is a necessary part of any online community and I myself would like to share my experience and positivity in a way that I can give back to the community in the forms of questions, advice, or any other issue they may need answered. I believe a community will not thrive without an ACTIVE and COMPASSIONATE group of people to help lead and organize the thoughts and questions of the community into a public and open forum. I want to help get better at more staff related roles within GL and believe I can assist with that in a healthy and positive way. We are all one big community and all I want to do is help support our big family in another way.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team? I believe I can be trusted as I am a Commander within the IC battalion on IMPRP and I have held myself to a higher standard. I have previous experience in this type of role and no intentions of moving anywhere else and just want to assist where I can. I may not be as high of a staff rank, but I believe I can be trusted because I do genuinely care about the well being and the extended returning of all GamingLight players and want them to have a great and steady experience within it. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? I would greet them by stating my name, and I would start doing whatever I needed to do within the ticket and rank parameters to get them the knowledge or assistance they would need.

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

• Bon locked and unlocked this topic

Denied

Unfortunately you have been denied for Support, either for not meeting certain requirements, or deemed not ready for support. 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic