Project “Rotting Regeneration”

ImTrash

[EOI Log Rating]

Lore: 15/25
Interesting information to read and also rate. Could have added either more testing or ended the testing on a more interesting or successful note, but overall above average.

Creativity: 13/25
The test idea is interesting to a extent, as well as the cross SCP tests done. A lot more Could of been done, or even built upon. instead of starting fresh, I recommend expanding on the idea for further explanation.

Presentation: 6/25
sadly the most lacking feature of the log, Firstly the documents logo is misplaced, either on purpose or mistake. The "Description" is very hard to read with the font and color not mixing well, The rest of the document is basic boxes with colored text. I would like to note, I enjoyed the mix of a little color later through the log. For improvements, try making your own format or use someone else's unique one.

Writing: 10/25
Writing is decent with no grammar errors I found, It explained what was happening in the test decently, I would like to see even more detail on the matter though. Don't be afraid to explain more!

Verdict: Overall I think this is the best log I have see from you yet, continue up the great work and try to focus on the listed things to improve!
I think the document deserves a.....

44/100

- Graded by Elevate