IC Officer Application Format

Donny Core

• Head Admin

WELCOME TO THE IMPERIAL COMMANDO OFFICER APPLICATIONS!

To be eligible to apply for IC 2LT you must be a SFC+, have demonstrated the training of an IC RCT, and have no more than 1 strike.

You must also have the WRITTEN permission of 2 MAJ+ within the IC battalion. If there are none available within IC, you must get 2 other PERMISSIONS from any 2 other MAJ+ but this may be denied for ANY reason.

This format shall be followed for all IC LT apps. If the format is not followed, the app WILL be instantly denied. Advertisement of the application/asking command to read it, will result in an instant denial. Polls are required on the application. To be considered for Officer you MUST have both specializations!

Poll MUST be titled " IC [Rank] [Number] [Name] Officer Application "
EXAMPLE: IC SFC 1207 Sev Officer Application.

Questions should be: Am I ready for Officer? 
Choices which must be "Yes" and "No".

App should be well written and not overly short! Short applications have a high chance of being denied.

Apps must follow the following format:

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank:

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?):

3. How many warnings do you have?:

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.):

5. What is your current sub-specialty?: 

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer? (150+ Words):

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer? (100+ Words):

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer (100+ Words)?

9. Please specify the 2 Major+ Members that gave you Permission to Apply for this role:

By submitting this application, you therefore understand that if you fail to meet expectations or act in way that is unbecoming of an Officer, you can and may be demoted/striked from Officer.

@Master_

Edited by Donny Core
Tweaks

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png