Interrogation Log: Blasted By Special Forces

Septhis

[Normal Interrogation Log Grade]

Writing/Grammar: 24/25

A few punctuation and grammar errors. Nothing to major.

Efficiency: 25/25

Good start. Straight to the point with questions, and showing no mercy for a liar to get the truth out.

Insight: 10/25

Little to no information. Not your fault though, since y’all got raided.

Presentation/Log Format: 15/25

Standard log format.

Overall Grade: 74/100

Notes:
• Writing: If you’re uncertain of your writing, don’t feel confident about choice of wording, or etc. It doesn’t hurt to throw it into a grammar checker online. They’re free to use.

• Presentation: Try to make your own log format. This will definitely help with your grade and really boost it. Be creative, you want your log to stand out from the others. Logs are how you stand out for both EOI and Command. Take your time with logs, logs pretty much make up 50% of R&D.

• Insight: With a log this short, you don’t have to post it. You want to really post logs with a lot of information. This helps with your insight grade. The whole audio log was like 10 sentences, but you did get raided, so that is out of your control. But you can control what to post and what not to post. I’ve been told it’s best sometimes not to waste time with something short like this, and to work on the next log. But it doesn’t hurt to post ones like this I guess.

•Efficiency: Nothing really to say here. You were quick, efficient, and were straight to the point.

• Overall: It was very short. Needs a bit patching up. Pretty much meets expectations though, good job.

- Graded by American 🇺🇸

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

25 minutes ago, TheAmericanMan22 said:

American 🇺🇸

It didn’t put my American flag 😠

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |