King's Officer Application ( IC OSS MSGT 3222 Atin / IC DME SSS MSGT 2770 King )

KingShob

Am I fit for Officer?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for the Position of Officer?

• Yes
    • No (Please Explain Why)

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank:

IC OSS MSGT 3222 Atin / IC DME SSS MSGT 2770 King

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?):

I have not been striked within IC, nor do I plan to receive any.

3. How many warnings do you have?:

I have a total of 0 warnings across all GamingLight servers.

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.):

Normally, I'm on almost every chance I get, I usually get around 4-9 hours on Weekends and 1-4 hours on Weekdays. I am consistently active throughout the week. I am always on IC when on the server, and as IC is my only life (and the only life I plan on having) I will put 100% of my time and effort into the battalion.

5. What is your current sub-specialty?: 

I am in Omega Squad Ω currently as Atin, and SSS, and DME.

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer?:

I would like to be an Officer in the Commandos to achieve a greater role in helping expanding and bettering the battalion and its place in the server. I love the camaraderie and respect everyone in IC has for each other, the battalion feels like a second family and I'd like nothing else but to be able to help expand and improve how we operate. I want to assist the command team manage the battalion to the best of my ability and be able to take on a much greater responsibility than that of an NCO. I want the nothing but the best for IC and to see the battalion flourish. I currently do my best as an NCO to ensure the enlisted are having an enjoyable experience, either by hosting fun sims and trainings or just by giving them a good laugh, and I'd like to be able to do more for them. If I got Officer, I would put 110% into making sure I'm doing the job exceptionally well, and would like to be able to create new ideas for the battalion and assist the Command team / other officers with the tasks given, I would also ensure that if I am unsure of anything, I will ask other Officers while following CoC to make sure I better understand. Currently, I do my absolute best to follow the SOP and expectations within IC as well as making sure others are doing the same. I'm dedicated to IC, and I will keep that dedication if I get the role of Officer.

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer?:

I can be trusted as an Officer within IC as I have multiple prior experiences as an Officer + (1LT in Medical and LTCOL in Shock) and I understand how to take the lead and when to put my foot down in the event that it's needed. I also am very unbiased when it comes to making decisions, I always make sure to see both sides before rendering judgement and always go to someone more experienced if I am unsure of what to do in a given situation. I believe that  as an NCO I've learned to be a leader really well, I have put my 110% into being an NCO and would not drop any effort if I become an Officer. I also believe that I am a very trustworthy and helpful person, I do my best to help anyone in or out of IC to the best of my ability when they ask a question or need help with anything. I try to be as respectful and polite to everyone on the server, as well I am ready and able to help and to take this responsibility, with that being said, I guarantee that as a Officer in the Commandos I will not disappoint, and I will strive to complete everything required of me as soon as possible with great effort.

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer?

If I was chosen to be an Officer within the Commandos, I would bring an unbeatable dedication to helping Command and other officers with trainings and sims, as well as being a reliable person NCOs and Enlisted can come to if they have questions. I know that I will give it my all, and be the best I can be. I also have the experience of prior Officer and Senior Officer positions, and know the ins and outs of leading a battalion in both events and while on regular on ship duties. I like to think of myself as a person you can come to no matter how small the issue is so that way there is no grudges within imperial commandos and its members, so in this regard I would be happy to make sure everyone is getting along, and everyone is happy within imperial commandos. I want people to enjoy the time they have on the sever in imperial commandos as much as possible.

APPROVED BY:

IC Vice Commander 1309 Fixer / Sycthe

IC Vice Commander 3092 Sev / Wes

ISB Chief Versio / Kruvz ( Equivalent to Commander )

ISB Agent Mork ( Equivalent to LTCOL )

Edited by KingShob
Adding approval from MAJ+

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

+support
-Extremely active IC member 
-Previous experience being an officer 
-Loyal, honest and hardworking person 
-Always sets his goals high and goes beyond them every time
-Has good intentions for IC and its members 

+support 10/10
King only has good intentions and has the experience to help IC for the better, he is a great candidate for officer, and he has my full support, I've seen how he handles stressful situations and he always handle himself flawlessly. King has my full support!

• Heart-Eyes 1

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

+Support

-Active

-Has good intentions in IC

-Has a goal in IC

-Loyal and Honest

-Good application

-Support

-Has not been in IC for too long. He joined 1/11/23

-Doesn't host too many Trainings or Sims for IC

-Have yet to see his leadership skills in full appliance. "I understand how to take the lead and when to put my foot down in the event that it's needed." I haven't seen this too much during you're time in IC.

-Doesn't interact with lower ranks as much as a future Officer candidate should. At times can be seclusive to his squad and friends around him.

-Overall 7.5/10

To start this off with, I know how much experience you have in other battalions. But, I'm going to put this out there. That experience does not mean much in IC, in IC we solely care about what you have done and what you have accomplished within this battalion and not in other battalions. I know that you have shown leadership skills in other battalions like Shock and Medical, but I have yet to see much of it in IC. IC is very different from the other battalions, for example our command team puts a lot more trust into us and shows us how to operate like a fully fledged command team would. I would like to see more of you're abilities within IC alone and not other battalions. To go along with this, you have not been in IC for a very long time. Finally I don't see you interacting with the lower ranks as much as a future Officer candidate should. To end this off with, you are a great NCO and have great intentions within IC. But, I do feel like you have more learning to do within this battalion. In the end, I try to give my best on these applications to show what the Applicationist is missing and could improve on. I do wish for you to become an Officer, and I know you have been a great Officer in other battalions, but I wish that you would show more within IC at this current time. I do think that you deserve a shot at Officer as of now, but I also think that you need to show more of what you can do within IC in order to move up within the rank as well as to gain more responsibilities and to be trusted. I wish you the best of luck with this application.

Edited by Alpha0
  • Thanks 1

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

18 hours ago, SnowSpartan7 said:

+support

+support 10/10
King only has good intentions and has the experience to help IC for the better, he is a great candidate for officer, and he has my full support, I've seen how he handles stressful situations and he always handle himself flawlessly. King has my full support!

I agree to everything said above.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current: Shock ERUO MSGT Peacemaker SK619
Previous: Last Inferno Squad Iden Versio | Vice Admiral Krüvz | IF Senior Squad Lead Krüvz DIOIF | Imperial Security Bureau Internal Affairs Chief Garrick Versio | MC PRT CSM Khrushchev | IC Captain Niner

On 2/27/2023 at 4:48 AM, SnowSpartan7 said:

+support

On 2/27/2023 at 4:12 PM, Alpha0 said:

-Doesn't interact with lower ranks as much as a future Officer candidate should. At times can be seclusive to his squad and friends around him.

I agree on most points but the key to being an exemplary officer is having interactions with your battalion as a hole as a hole when or if you get officer (which i hope you do) Change that , no matter who they are they are still your comrade and you should be a tight knit group as an officer trust me it helps a lot. I feel like you would do great I wish you luck .

Edited by .Ember.

Current: Senior Commander Skar Skar.
Ex: Nova CPT Skarlet. SF Marshal Skarlet + Skar Skar.

Star Wars Empire GIF by Disney+

• Head Admin

THIS HAS BEEN DENIED AT THIS CURRENT TIME. PLEASE APPLY AGAIN IN 2 WEEKS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR DEDICATION TO IC!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png