Fruitt's Engineer (LIKE FROM TF2!!!) App or whatever fr

War_Fruitt

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Fruitt

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:0:106338063

3. What is your Rank? ME

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 1 (and removed as a JM 8 times!!!)

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 1 cause I was being epic and they didn't like that

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 6.5 (I hate logs)

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)?

I deserve command because I'm a swell guy and I already do command stuff in Delta-5 so surely it can't be that much harder to just have more responsibility fr also I'm a great guy who's always been AMONG US command members and I'd do everything from doing my TRASH TASK to doing my IMPOSTER FINDING TASK I'm also really good at VOTING OUT IMPOSTERS when an EMERGENCY MEETING is called. I should be the maintenance command for Among Us because I have the perfect skill set for the job. I have experience in electrical repair, plumbing, and carpentry. I am also a certified welder. These skills would be extremely valuable in keeping the colony running smoothly. I am also a motivated leader. I have experience in managing and leading a team of workers. I am able to motivate my team to get the job done, even in difficult situations. I am also a problem solver. I have a knack for finding solutions to difficult problems. I am able to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions. This would be valuable in keeping the colony running smoothly, despite any problems that may arise. Lastly, I am a team player. I work well with others and I am able to put the needs of the team before my own. I am able to collaborate with others to get the job done. This would be essential in maintaining a successful colony. I believe that I would be the perfect candidate for the job of maintenance command. I have the skills, the motivation, and the teamwork necessary to keep the colony running smoothly.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this? I'd whoop his ass in combat then put him on one of those DNT's cause he'd deserve it for being a SUSSY IMPOSTER

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation? I'd tell them to stop being a SUSSY IMPOSTER or to expect to get EJECTED from the rank they are cause I'm just like that

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps? I'd tell him to step up his game or get VOTED OUT of maintenance for failing to follow the epic rules that are AMONG US

AMONG US AMONG US AMONG US AMONG US AMONG US AMONG US AMONG US AMONG US AMONG US AMONG US AMONG US AMONG US 

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

+Support

I told him to make one

Yes 

amogus

also already in d5 command so has some idea of what hes doing

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

-Support Walt you've been seeming sus lately almost like we have an imposter among us

Just kidding

+Support super duper active man, osha main,  knows what he's doing. D5 VCMDR When?

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

Denied

-------------------------------------------------

Sadly we have decided to deny this application, this can be for many reasons such as Inactivity, Behavior or being generally unfit for the position.

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member