In-game Name:

Darby

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:123748241

DiscordID:

Darby#1735

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):

R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?

7/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I've always thought what CI does is extremely wonderful, and I want to do it too. I also think it would be enjoyable, therefore I'd like to join. I've also been in CI before, and while I loved life there, I left after taking a break. I've been having a great time playing as level and donor roles within the CI, and now I want to be able to truly join, advance through the ranks over time, and assist.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I'm good at what I do, and I'm also open to what others have to say. I am committed to helping the CI as much as I can and am engaged, courteous, and different from other applicants in that way.

How active can you be?

I will split my activity on the server between CI & E11.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

Yes

ACCEPTED

Please request the chaos role in #member-self-roles in new member and info in the discord and contact an FTO using the #Requesting_FTO channel in the CI section of the Discord and an FTO will be with you shortly.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director