Wassabi's Research Resignation

Wassabi

Alright guys, I will try to keep it simple and just say my last goodbye in a couple of words.
I am also not only resigning from research, but also from the administration team.
I enjoyed being with all of you guys and I hope we will see again in the future. As of right now, I need to focus on things like the Global Occult Coalition Custom Clan and medical. Having to do multiple things like being in Research SCMD and Administration Team are blocking my way a little from doing what I always wanted to do, as being in a Clan was something I always wished to do. 
With all being said, I want to mention a couple of you that I've met throughout my journey in Research:

AvalonStep: I didn't really had the chance to play with you and interact with you in game, but it was a pleasure having you as a mentor in Research.

Tyler: You were always kind to me, always explaining me things I can do and I can't do and always helping me when there was no one to help me. 

Cryptonus: Thanks for showing me the path of using elixirs, sorry for making Elixir #14 having rules. 

Grizz: I haven't gotten the chance to know you very well, but for the short interactions we had I can know for sure that you are a good leader and a good friend to have around.

Stryker: Even if we didn't do much together, you were still a good partner for me as Research Administrators, I hope you will get Foundation Doctor soon!

Cintal: Funny GOC man, it was nice being an RFA with you.

Pablo: Thank you for training and guiding me in the M.A.D division, you are a good leader for it and I hope you will get promoted soon!

It was fun being your SCMD, but we are now going on different paths. Good luck in the future everyone and never forget about your dreams!

• Sad 1

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

• Giga locked this topic