nympha resignation fr fr

Nympha

tbh all the time i stayed on the server was just trying to get some kind of determination to keep going, but the fact that all the fun pvp is d class riots, since ci raids are the most op shit ever, and alot of the rp is based off CI, d class and stuff since ur not really able to rp as alot of branches (medical, gensec, mtf) and i just lacked motivation to keep going

its also not like anyone is going to miss me or anything

a little mention i guess

wassabi - go fuck yourself i loved saying slurs to you in #nympha-and-wassabi-telling-slurs-to-eachother

Edited by Nympha

NOOOOOO

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

Nympha my beloved, at least we can continue saying slurs to each other in #nympha-and-wassabi-telling-slurs-to-eachother

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

Dont think I have ever met you, but o7 my man. Enjoy the time away!

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat