Inquisitorious Purge Officer Application

dylanhemry13

What Is Your In Game Name? Purge HVYDS SFC Ghost CT45

What Is Your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:180751649

How Long Have You Been In Purge?:  3 months

Have You Been In IQ, If so, What Rank Were/Are You?: N/A

Why Would You Like To Become The Rank Of 2LT?: I wish to become a 2LT to further improve my career and the battalion within the server. I want to help the battalion grow as much as possible and to help out as much as possible. I want to keep Purge alive by giving them more things to do and keep activity high and i am very passionate about helping Purge grow and improve within the community and as a 2LT this will help me to make my goals come true. I would also love to work more with IQ Lore and purge command on improving purge in anyway it can be improved.

What Could You Bring To The Inquisitorious Purge Officer Team?:  I will be able to improve activity in our battalion and encourage our NCO's to meet quota and host more Sims and Events for Purge and try to get more and more people active and try to get more people to join and stay. I have been in the battalion for sometime now, and ever since my Enlistment into the battalion. I can assist by simple being another very active officer within purge and handle the little day to day things that command shouldn't have to worry/stress about. Also I will Listen to Any Enlisted or NCO who have any ideas how Improve the battalion by telling them where put it and How they can do it.

Do You Have Any Previous Officer Experience?: YES i uesed to be Purge Commander and Aplha Commander on a freinds sever that i use to play

Do You Understand The Duties And Protocols You Must Undertake As A Member Of The Officer Team?: YES

How Many Strikes Do You Have?: 0

Edited by dylanhemry13

• Theta locked this topic