K2 Unit Loadout Changes [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

MARKS

Battalion Name: Shock

Job/Class Name: K2 Unit - Job Code: k2so

Weapon Kit: 

- Current loadout: tfa_nmrih_fists, rw_sw_e11, rw_sw_e11_noscope, rw_sw_dp23

- Add: rw_sw_e11t, weapon_cuff_elastic

- Remove: rw_sw_e11, rw_sw_e11_noscope

Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?): 

The addition of the E-11-T would greatly improve the K2's weapon loadout giving them extra damage for mid range combat allowing them not to rely on short range weapons to fight.

With the addition of the elastic restraints it would allow the k2 units to detain high value prisoners as their sop states.

Health:

- Current: 4000

Armor: 

- Current: 120

Description (Optional): 

Do you believe these changes are fair to the battalion/job role it is responsible for and will benefit the server, if so, why?: This change will help K2 as a sub-battalion giving

them better weapons and making them more balanced, it will benefit the server as they will have a powerful policing unit to enforce laws on even the strongest foes 

Sadly I've been removed from HCOM and Staff for saying my opinions about the recent issues that the community has been vocal about with Zeeptin and Beckett saying they will go to other people instead because our opinions are bad, sadly it took me to get removed for them to listen same thing happened before and I'm the latest love all of you and its sad to see it go like this. Sadly us hcom dont do enough for free sorry we did not do enough for you mr.zeeptin.