Hunt's Map suggestions - Denied

HuntR

What you want to see? - New additions to the map in the coming months, or a different map completely.

• Addition of some body of water, whether that be a oceanside or a lake. 
    • Addition of small boats for both civs and one department. State would be the best option in my opinion if its a lake. Would add more reason to join state. State is also who handles things like that in small southern states.  Could add for some fun RP (Not every department needs a boat, would be excessive and unnecessary.)
    • Possibly adding fishing as a way of making money? Getting out on the boat and the rarer the fish the more money it brings.
    • Black market dealer NPC to sell drugs to in the middle of the lake? Something for crime to do.
  • A larger skybox for helicopters for neutral gov
    • How often do people get mad at EMS for taking a while to travel the entire map in seconds for hours at a time. A medic heli that was regulated on HAD to be neutral not effecting criminal/gov roleplay would be a great aspect. Could make for some good RP too.

Why should we add it? - Lets be honest, the content is quite stale at the moment. A lot of subdepartments are basically dead but no one wants to admit it. Need to spice things up soon.

What are the advantages of having this? - A lot more content to keep players engaged and playing on the server. For old and new players to come back and say wow this is really cool.

Who is it mainly for? - Serverwide

Links to any content - N/A

- This is a suggestion for the future map, I know that will be some time away, just wanted to put in my opinion on the topic.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

• 2 weeks later...

+/- Support

These suggestions are fantastic, but Garry's Mod is an old game; the game engine and even computers with modern hardware can only take so much stress. I have an RTX 2080 Super, i7-9700k, 16 GB ram, and a two-terabyte m.2, and I get 30-70 frames when there are 60-100 players online (including the entities they spawn in). When S&Box comes out and if Zeeptin decides to port everything over, then SMT and Zeeptin are more capable of adding all these excellent add-ons while maintaining good server-wide performance.

On the other hand, it would be awesome to add helicopters and other cool addons like boats. However, I wouldn’t like this server to get too in-depth like a FiveM server, and I like the arcade-ish aspect we have (Semi-Serious RP).

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander