Simba's NCO Application

archerwar317

What is your In-Game name?: Simba

What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:530210163

What is your rank?: Henchmen I

How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?: 1/28/23

What leadership experience do you have?: 2 command positions on Gaminlight: DT SNR Commander EL7, Purge VCMDR Archer: Atlas Uprising: 41st CMDR Gree, Support regimental Commander Eldridge

Why do you want to be a Pyke NCO? (75 word minimum): The only reason I really would like to become an NCO is to do my part. With me being available at morning and night time I just want to be able to give the Pyke and Imperials something to do at those times when activity and events are at their lowest. I just want to help and be a part of this growing battalion and to be able to make a difference in the making of this Syndicate.

Why should you be trusted with this rank? (75 word minimum): In all honesty I really can't give you proof of you being able to trust me. The only way trust is given is it has to be earned. I plan to help make Pyke grow in Roleplay and as a group. All I want to be able to do is be able to do my part in making sure Pyke will be a enjoyable and Fun experience for all who would like to be able to participate.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke NCO you may be removed from your position?: Yes

+support 

-Is active 

-Does well during combat and Rp scenarios 

-has previous and higher command experience 

-Has been doing some great work in Pyke

Overall I believe Simba has done well and should be given the chance to be a NCO in the syndicate  

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

• Theta locked this topic