501st Jimmy's Officer Application

skelel

What is your In Game Name? jimmy

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:531553248

How Long Have You Been In 501st? i first joined on april 24th 2022, quit, rejoined on january 16th 2023

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words] The reason why I want to be an Officer in 501st is because there is not a lot of activity. I would possibly do a lot of flag ups to keep the activity going. I would also host some sims to keep the 501st fun as it can be. Also, I could help out the command with many things. For example, decisions, promotions, etc. And, I could help the NCO's with their tryouts, for example promoting their trainees, do their NCO trainings, and help their trainees if they do not understand anything. Those are some reasons why I want to be an Officer in 501st.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words] As I have stated above, I could assist them with their decisions and promotions and other things. Promotions as in, if a trooper were to be doing very well, they would deserve a promotion and I would promote them. I could also help lead the 501st with the command during events. And, possibly, I could help handle some troopers if they were to be misbehaving or they were confused about something. Those are some reasons how I could help the 501st command with this rank.

How many strikes do you have? zero

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team? I could bring great leadership skills like leading the 501st when we are attacking or being attacked.

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer? no, but i believe i could learn!

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?: I believe that the purpose or duty of an officer is to be active, hand out promotions or punishments, host sims or trainings or tryouts, and train the NCO's.

i deeply apologize for my bad writing skills

hi im jimmy

current: coolest guy around

former: Tank SHC CSM (and also enlisted) IC DME CPL 501st HVYAL, (coolest) ARCAL Hammer, COL for 10 mins, & VCMDR | DT Sarlacc SPC SF Onyx WO © 4568 Blu © 4457 Reaper 1207 Sev

- Short Application

- Not Ready for Officer

- Don't like how the worded some parts

+ Seems like a good guy wanting to do honest work

Overall - Support. Seems to early and Application is to short

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member