Happy's NU7 Application

HappyPinata

In Game Name: Happy
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001):  STEAM_0:0:147344471
Discord Name (Ruby#0001): Sodo#7875

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): About a year ago, I played a lot of NU7 but then took occasional breaks.

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum):  I want to join NU7 because I love how they operate and maintain the facility dealing with SCP's and GOI, I've been missing SCP RP a lot lately and I am trying to get back into it. I have previously been a SGT in NU7 and made many fun friends in the branch. I want to return to this server and go back to my roots as a MTF member willing to relearn some aspects about the game. I am also willing to become very active on this server again as I have previously enjoyed my time very much.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): 

PVT - CI Military (Previous) | SGT - NU7 (Previous) | RCT - E11 (Previous) | OFC - Gensec (Now) | 

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time:  Yes

+support

past nu7

seems fit for nu7

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game