Moose OS Application

Electricgeneral5

1. What’s your In-Game Name?

Moose

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:0:123669442

3. What is your Rank?

MP

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received?

5. How many warnings do you have on GL?

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?

6 (Been in college I try to play as much as I can Im most active during night time I get on during the day when I don't have class or work)

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)?

I believe that I would make a great addition of command not only for the fact I have been playing on the server for a total of four days but also because I have made close connections on the server in my personal opinion. I have done my best to guide new members not only in maintenance but on the rest of the server as well I think that being apart of command will not only show recognition of that but also gives newer people in maintenance and on the server that there is another person they can look to for guidance and tips for being on the server. I can also be apart of the more complex part of the server helping assist in running a branch and for those reasons I think I would be a great addition of command. Thank you for giving me the oppourtunity to be apart of something greater.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this?

I haven't really seen this on the server but if it were to happen I would have a admin teleport them back to the training room and if not on I would try to elastic restrain them and if that doesn't work i would resort to killing. If it resorts to these things i would have punishments in place for example if I had to elastic restrain them i wouldn't train them for that day since they refused to listen and made us go through all that trouble just to get them back. If it resorted to killing I would just put them on the do not train list and tell them the reason why. 

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation?

Honestly as long as it doesn't bother them or anyone else in the bunks, I would be fine with it but if someone had a problem with it I would ask them to stop. If they don't after I asked them, I would warn them and if it shall continue still after there would be more dire consequences.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps?

I would take the Junior Maintenance back to our spawn room and let them know that they can't be doing the things that they are doing. After that I would go back over training with them to help remind them the rules of maintenance.

+Support 

Amazing work as a maintenance enlisted

Great logs

Trustworthy

• Like 1

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

5 hours ago, Silence_ said:

+Support 

Amazing work as a maintenance enlisted

Great logs

Trustworthy

+support
i will take ur logs

• Like 1

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

+support

-based

-good application

-question 8-2 is so true (ngl i lied about that question in my app this is what my real response would have been lmao)

-active

• Like 1

MAINTENANCE!!!! I LOVE MAINTENANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

image.png.1a58e8b93a831a69a9602377711b6321.png 

• Giga locked this topic