Gum's Gamemaster Application

Gum

Should Gum Be A Gamemaster?  

1. 1. Does Gum Deserve A Purpose? (Should Gum Be GM)

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Gum

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:202545326

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: LCPL

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Yes, about two or three years ago I believe I was warned for Fail RP on Gaminglights SCP RP server. I was SCP-106 and I hid in a wall.

How much time do you have on the server?: 3 Weeks. 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Well, I'm not a omega nerd but I know a decent chunk of knowledge of the lore. 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I have been a game master before and reached VII or something before I went inactive for a while because of some stuff. But now that I have my own Computer which I can use at my will. That won't happen again. Also because I enjoy doing events and having fun and creating entertaining scenarios.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I've been staff and gamemaster on this Star Wars RP previously and there were no issues previously. I believe I will make a great gamemaster.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes. But i'm pretty sure this server uses something else now. And I don't know much about the new stuff.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Indeed I am. I have experience

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: Hostiles or Neutral people would come onto the ship and either attack or walk around and be entertaining. While off-ships are usually filled with hostile enemies or exploring some kind of planet and such.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give @ (weapon/swep) | I don't know how to give people stuff with the new system though.

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model @ models/kryptonite/emperor_palpatine/emperor_palpatine.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Indeed I have.

Edited by Gum

Fun fact, I don't actually like Gum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Theta locked this topic