Levii's RRH Analyst Application

Levii

In Game Name: Levii Wood

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:1:149324474

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): Leviathan#2824

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: Researcher for now, climbing back up the ranks

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): No

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: Notable logs throughout my career include 

I'm posting so many to Highlight logs I have had in the past and how they were graded and threw in a couple newer logs to show how my process has changed over time constantly changing my logs to make them more enjoyable to read. I also posted one that I enjoyed writing but didn't get the best score because every log is subjective, some logs you may disagree with the ratings they got such as my 610 mass test people may not think deserves 100 while some may think the other tests I've done deserve higher scores than they got. I want to show as broad of a range of my work as possible without including logs I wrote specifically in the past for RRH. I included one that as of making this has not been graded to show how even now I'm still changing up to make it enjoyable.

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 0

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I've been in RRH back when Hoovy was still in charge of everything, I was known as Delta 13. My time in RRH was always enjoyable. I can add a lot more test logs and with my nearly daily activity I'll pretty much always be on. Overall the testing and all the redacted stuff that they do such as weaponization among others are just so fun to me and the RP makes for some great moments. It's something that I find extremely enjoyable and would love to go back to doing.

Why should we accept you: I have prior experience in RRH, I hardly need any training. My test logs in my opinion speak for themselves as far as the quality of my tests and the ideas I have. Every test log people see me post there are 3 or 4 test logs I haven't posted simply because I don't think they are good enough to even post. I'm very critical of my normal test logs and just as much if not more of those I make for RRH so high quality tests are essentially guaranteed with me being back in RRH. I've held multiple positions within research even reaching the rank of RAM at one point before my old computer stopped letting me play Gmod. With my new PC and my activity I feel I would be a good fit and my prior experience would mean I don't need as much training or oversight as someone who is newer to RRH may. I believe with my experience in research and RRH, the quality of my test logs, and having 0 warns all those show I'm a good fit and show the quality I bring as well as show my ability to follow the rules of RRH. 

image_2023-01-10_223331784.png

Former RAM Levii Wood

- Returning member of Research

- Active and interested in moving up

- Clear effort put into logs/quality logs

- Previous member of RRH

+Support, Redact this man's identity.

Proficient Technical Researcher Dr. Jake Zitterman | Agent Banksy IN-1

FBI OPEN UP!

Unusual Incidents Unit Director Stan Smith

Signature.png.6138a51810f0715023e52f95386e6a46.png

rsz_alpha1.png.dbb3f2c67bc004229fc5ef14cba30752.png.45f49daeafc6c6e268812da33e9edcb1.png.0f40aa697d244d3afd756b5c21f16918.png

Accepted

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. 
Please speak to O5-3/O5-13 or any RRH Salvus Unit to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• Weiss locked this topic