Proxis D5 Application

Eris-Proxis-Silver

Name - MTF E-11 RCM PFC Proxis

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:195485792

Discord Name - Proxis#7692

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - E-11

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - No Strikes, and all of my player warns have expired (all were 2020 and prior), I have been banned once on this server in 2020

Why do you want to join Delta-5? It seems really cool and I want to feel the most immersion as possible and this seems like the best way possible

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) I have alot of experience as MTF as I have played the server years ago also under E-11, I Know the basis behind Special forces and those of whom we do not speak, and I feel like I would be a good fit as I have a keen eye and can put lead on target.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Indeed

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training! I shall

• Heart-Eyes 1

〖 No Life ERP'er 』〖 Professional Minge 』

Accepted

Contact any FTO for Training

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER