Voting  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Yes Or No

• YES
    • NO

In-Game Name: Leanqing

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:505086045

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Bronze/Member

How long have you been playing on the server?:Since Oct 12  last year 300h = 2 weeks 

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines YES

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):image.thumb.png.7d1d579325f497dffb5ac97a9d69cb02.png

Why do you want to join event team? I havent got a really good reason for wanting to join the Event team but Gamin Light specially the event team has given me alot of fun experiences. i also have alot of ideas for i personally think fun or scary events and also give back to the community that i have made alot of friends through.
I would also like to spice up the server with more scary events that i havent actually seen in while.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: Because i have decated a good amount of time to the server and have reached low command in ci wich is being trusted to a level in my opinion. but i also think i have got a good mindset to not abuse my powers.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes have some experience with it and have ran my own scp server

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): If i reach the level to host a mega event or medium sized event it would be horror themed.

First of all i would ask for help from the other event team staff and tell them what my event was all about and how it would go

I would get those staff memebers to go in cloak and maybe get one of them to have a sound board for creepy effects but that could can also be done by me. second i would turn off the power to the site and get a few normal members two go in as Ghosts (if i can find a suitable model) if not change it to mutated humans etc that would fit in with SCP i would get them in teamspeak and tell them to go around the base and scare then attempt to kill whoever they attempt to scare or kill. then after most of those zombies die i would go into the base has a large kind of scaled creature and attempt to kill the rest of the sites ( with sound board effects ).

N/A idk the the guidelines you have a good app so + bit idk the sever so +THO 

Good luck tho

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

Denied
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Event Leadership Team has decided to deny your application. 
Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 
You may reapply in 2 weeks
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic