RavenHome D-5 Appication

20151eli

Name: RavenHome

Steam ID: 76561198928568448

Discord Name: Eli G#6303      Server Name: Security FTO SFC RavenHome

Rank and Branch: Nu-7 = RCT     E-11 = PVT       CI = N/A       Security = FTO SFC

List any punishments you have been given: 0 Warns   0  Bans   0 Strikes   0 ETC. (According to me that I know of)

Why do you want to join Delta-5?: I want to join D5 cause I always seem them around the facility with special abilities doing awesome stuff.

Why should we let you into Delta-5?: I will be good for D5 according to me. I would be able to stop CI, Sarkic, GOI, and SCP's with the firepower
If I was a D5 I will be able to contain SCPs better with the speed of a Raptor and the guns to stop them. If anybody raids the Foundation I will be there to stop them, while I am on D5 are other foundation branches

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?: Yes I promise to uphold all of the community, server, and SOP rules and RP values.

Accepted
                                                                                          Congratulations! We have decided to accept your application into Delta 5
                                                                                                               Contact any FTO in Game to get started!

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER