Delta 5 application

Tommy Salami

me- Dirt

Steam ID- 76561198170140210

Discord Name-  Tommy Salami#8221

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- Security OFC

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)- I have 2 warns both from about 2 year ago. One was for lying in a sit. the other from prop kill. I am not that type of player anymore, and have not been punished since.

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I have played on this server for a while and Delta 5 has just stuck with me. The people in Delta 5 are fun and polite. The role itself has to be most fun to play and rp with out of all of the other branches. It was an actual fun group to be a part of. What sets Delta 5 apart from the other branches is how nontoxic everyone is. 

Why should we let you into Delta-5? I have completed a lot on this server.  I was once in E 11, medical, and most importantly I was once in delta 5. I lost my delta 5 rank after my laptop was stolen out of my car, which left me with zero ways to play Garry's mod. I have bought a PC and I'm very excited to be active on this server again. I have done and seen a lot on this server. I have played through its best and its worst events. I will bring the best to this branch again. With my experience I believe I can do great things for this branch.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? I promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values.

20230101175000_1.jpg