Kaylo's Junior Command Applcation

Jason A_x

Name: Kaylo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:537100183

Current Rank: Senior Researcher

Time in Research (Estimate): 21 Days

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(150 word requirement):

As the new year approaches, I am excited to bring more people into the research department of the SCP server. Having a diverse group of researchers with a range of experiences and skills will not only bring fresh perspectives and ideas, but it will also allow for an increase in the number of tests being conducted. This is beneficial for the research department as a whole, as more tests mean a greater understanding and knowledge of the anomalies we study. Not only that, but it will also help us to more effectively document and classify the anomalies, which is crucial for the successful containment and management of these phenomena.

As a member of the research department, I am particularly interested in the anomalies and the opportunity to contribute to their research through conducting tests is extremely appealing to me. I am confident that my skills and experience make me a strong candidate for this position and I am eager to join the team and contribute to the important work of the research department.

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement):I can't say much because I don't know some people and what they can do, but I believe I can help make it so that people who have been in research for a while and people who are new are having fun because people who aren't as new tend to get bored because there isn't a lot to do after a while and I believe there should be some better things for them so I would try to help them and also I would try to give new people a better view on everything and hope to bring more by doing this.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100-word requirement): To better research and increase activity, I would focus on making the experience enjoyable and engaging for both experienced and new players. To do this, I would propose and participate in exciting mass tests and group tests that provide new challenges and experiences for the team. I would also work to onboard and support new players, helping them to become more familiar with the game and providing them with test ideas so they don't get bored. Additionally, I would aim to create a positive and collaborative atmosphere that encourages teamwork and encourages people to come up with new ideas and approaches to research.

• 2 weeks later...

DENIED
We appreciate your interest in command, However HCMD has decided against moving you up to RAS at this time.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• Giga locked this topic