ONLY REESES

ACEE

Name - REESES THE COOL ONE

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:24804972

Discord Name - ACEE#4803

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  None

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - I have one warning i think forgot what tho.

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I want to join delta-5 because I've noticed that there is almost no one on to contain dclass except Delta-5 and they usually contain them fast so I would be honored to join delta-5 and help keep the Site safe.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) You should let me in because while I have little time on the server, I know I will try my hardest to prove I am a good soldier and contain dclass should you let me in. I also will help kill Scps and prevent their breach. And should CI come on-site I will Stand to fight them and protect all that we hold.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? YES SIR

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training! YES

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

Accepted
                                            Congratulations! We have decided to accept your application into Delta 5

Contact any FTO in Game to get started!

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

• Giga locked this topic