Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?:

15 weeks roughly

What time zone are you in?:

EST

How many Warns do you have?: 

915538067_Screenshot(8).thumb.png.10bc5c63457c337e5eab3db3c7dc9a49.png

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

I believe I should be promoted to the rank of Captain because I am a very hard worker, I am also very active, and dedicated to what I do. I also believe I should be promoted to the rank of Captain because I have experience in a low command. I also think I should be promoted to the rank of Captain because I have proven to be able to handle pressure and extreme situations. I have also shown that I can handle command situations professionally and proficiently. I also train cadets when there are cadets that need training when I am on. I also think I should be promoted to the rank of Captain because I have and show great leadership skills on and off duty. I also can bring all of the skills I have gotten from my two-plus years on the server. These are the reason I believe I should be promoted to the rank of Police Captain.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): 

Yes

On 12/31/2022 at 9:48 PM, Masterson said:

-Support

While I think you are a good command member, I don't see much activity out of you.

- PoliceRP Lead Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SSGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

-support

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346