Plutos NCO app

dark boi

What is your in game name? oofer 

What is your SteamID?  STEAM_0:1:431196963

What is your current rank? SPC

How much time do you currently have on the server? 8 weeks in tab menu

How long have you been in Nova? 4 days

How will you assist Nova with this rank? [50+ words]  I will assist the Nova battalion by helping lead the enlisted, doing tryouts and doing patrols. I’ve have been NCO in multiple battalions and love doing tryouts and that helps with the numbers in our battalion, and I promise to keep the integrity of the tryouts still. I will enforce, discipline, and teach fellow Nova on how to be the absolute soldier. 

Why do you want to become an NCO? [50+] I want people to have fun and keep our battalion active. I want to help Nova grow and become the best battalion they can be. I also want to be able to help the enlisted get a good sense of what Nova is about. I also help fellow new NCO on how to be a better NCO with my experience and time have put into the server

Do you have any experience leading / being an NCO?  lots of experience 

What is the purpose/duty of an NCO? [75+]  To teach and train people for Nova being a higher-ranking member you can guide others and help them with what they need to do if they don't know what to do, which is a common problem with newer members of Nova. I think the main purpose of NCOs is really to add newer members to battalions and introduce them sims are also an important bit. The duty is basically the same as the purpose to add newer members and introduce new people to Nova by doing Tryouts.

• 3 weeks later...