1. 1. Y/N?

• Y
    • N

1.In-Game Name: Kaylo

2.Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:537100183

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum

How long have you been playing on the server?: 3 days

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 20221229192824_1.thumb.jpg.75c5a2c199cad39e1c9a3db4b387639a.jpg

Why do you want to join event team? So then I can help with events and help bring a use to scp items sense I barely see them being used during tests and I want to experience more within the community and believe I have some interesting events that I could bring into the server.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:  Because I am a LCPL in E11 And A PVT In D5 And I am a ADVR in research so I have to uphold any Information I gather within those branches.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I have a fair understanding of the way it works kinda.

Describe an event you could create

SCP-912 Object Class: "Safe"
The SCP Has Arrived To Help General Security On Getting Class-D Into Check and researchers do tests on him but then he vanishes into somewhere in heavy and MTF must find him and recontain him back to the general security's hands 

(Sorry if the event sounds boring)

Edited by Jason A_x
Updating the ULX Experience

Denied
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Event Leadership Team has decided to deny your application. 
Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 
You may reapply in 2 weeks
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic