Snails Officer Application

Snailll

What is your name?: Snail

What is your rank?: Master Pilot

How long have you been a NCO?: since i joined so a few weeks

What rank are you applying for?: Pilot Officer

How many strikes do you have? If yes, for what?: 0

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank?: I believe i have enough credibility from being a SGM in DT and being apart of the GM team that i can be trusted with a rank of officer. Also for the fact i am a very dedicated and mature individual when put into positions where it is very important.

What can you do to assist command with this rank?: What i can do to assist as an officer is first of giving good activity. This will hopefully help make SF seem more interesting and maybe draw people into wanting to join SF. Also i can help assist SFHC will any punishments needed or any PT for any troopers. Another way i can help is making sure people are in check and watch over the NCOs to make sure they are doing there duties. Lastly i can help lead other pilots and troopers in battle and everyday duties.

What is the point of been a officer?: The point of being an officer is to lead the NCOs and teach them, another reason is to carryout any needs SFHC needs me to do or help with. Another good point is to be a good example in general to show that SF is not mingy and are a mature and trusted battalion. Lastly it is to follow under the SFHC to learn and get expierence on leading a battalion for when the officer may end up as a VCMDR or CMDR.

What would happen if you see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him?: I would tell the NCOs to stop and first talk to the other officer to tell them to also stop and if they dont tell them i will talk to SFHC, and after talking to the other officer i would inform SFHC for further punishment and help with any punishments or trainings needed.

Do you agree that if you are struck within the first week you will be put back down to your last NCO rank?: I agree

-|- "You know what, you should go see a doctor for that shit" -|- spacer.png

Accepted!

Contact a SL+ for training

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT