Alijah's D5 application

Alijah

Name - Alijah

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:516812725

Discord Name - Alijah#8484

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - CI RCT, E-11 RCT

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - 1 warn for teleporting in a wall as 106

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I would like to join Delta-5 because when I'm on the server using a MTF class that you can pay for it really seems like D5 is a fun and interesting branch to be in.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words)You should let me into Delta-5 because when on the server I can be very serious when needed and I can also be a very fun person to be around. I am also pretty active on the server and being in a branch like this one will encourage me to be more active than I already am. I know all of the rules of the server and I have absolutely no intentions to break any rules in the server. Another reason I should be accepted is because my combat skills are above average and have recontained many SCP's.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes

thats crazy

+Support

active, i’ve seen him on quite a bit

seems interested in D5

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game