CM Goose Application for Petty Officer II

ImpulseV2Here

What is your in game rank and name. Crewman Goose

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:0:125944972

How long have you been in Naval? 5 days

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer? So I may join the Star Fighter Corps and advance my career, by helping enlisted as they join and guide them to be betting naval personal. I would love to do more for the Navy and make it grow larger in its scale as it is the most important battalions on the server to keep the ship running and such. I would also like to see more ranks on than just me a Crewman and then a Admiral and a Grand Admiral. I also love the Naval RP and wish they're was more along with an Officer telling the enlisted and NCO's to do such things and/or a NCO to enlisted, something which I believe I could provide as a NCO/Junior Officer.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer? To assist higher NCO's and Officer with they're orders and making sure you run your station efficiently. To host tryouts and get more members into navy and be an example for such enlisted that join in leading and in RP. To help the Enlisted in any issues they may have that don't require an officer or someone of higher rank to attend to, saving time as well.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?  I will provide a very active and alert Junior Officer to the roster who will follow orders and make sure others are as well, even with my expected short time as a Petty Officer II as I wish to become a Star Fighter Pilot I will provide valuable service to the navy in its endeavors. I will be very active on weekends and will be decently active during the week with about a total of 8-10 hours per week, may increase or decrease depending on the week but I will try to be as active as my schedule allows. I can learn/handle everything that is needed of me and I will try to preform as best I can and better for the navy!

Edited by ImpulseV2Here

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2022 at 10:17 AM, Gary Maxed said:

+Support
-Does His Job Well

-I trained him

-Listens to superiors 

-Understands his duties

Current - DT VCMDR AL0 | Admin

Retired Staff -  Senior Moderator | Gamemaster V
-Retired-

IC VCMDR 12-7 Sev | Pyke Enforcer ESR Alpha ISB:IA Senior Operative Alpha SF OVL Senior Aviation Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARCLT 2LT ST SCTS 2LT | Medical Research Supervisor 2LT Havoc MSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SFC | Nova CSM