RavenHome Juggernaut application

20151eli

S.C.P
Application Format:

Post Title: RavenHome Security Juggernaut Application

Steam ID: 76561198928568448

Current Rank in Security: CPL

Time on the server: 2 weeks / 14 days

On a scale from 1 - 30 m per day, how active are you?: 1-2 and a half hours.

Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: No, I don't have any active strikes. According to me.

Which juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: Nobody. But I got a juggernaut to say “you're a sweat so I think you should apply”-Chase.

What is your current level in game?: 103

Do you understand that if you ABUSE this job it WILL get taken away from you.: Yes I understand that it will be taken away if I abuse it.

Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch?: I
think and I hope that I will be accepted to join Security Juggernaut for the reason coming up. As a Security Juggernaut I will get more fire power, weapons, armor, health. and a better chance to kill CI, D-class, Sarik, CC, CJ. I have been playing on the server for awhile now and I have been wanting to join a sub-branch to help out even more for this SCP server. If any raids begin I will be there to stop them from entering D-Block and the D-boys from escaping with the Juggernaut Branch. If a Riot begins I will stop every and any D-boy from escaping with bigger and better guns.

As a member of the juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank?: No, I don’t have the power to give any orders to anybody higher than my normal Security Rank.

+Support

seems fit for juggernaut

i’ve seen him play, he’s good.

he’s a cool guy

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

PENDING

This application is currently undergoing review by Juggernaut Command. Please wait up to 48 Hours while we process your application.

Edited by Lamn222

Security FTO 1LT Lamn | Juggernaut Sentinel | Legion X SL