Police Corruption

Mr_Blaze

Was afk for over an hour then police started raiding my base killed us all then destroyed everything including all of our bitcoin. SNR John Disengard 1A39 was the officer who said they raided because he made a report saying someone in a black GTR hit a police car and ran. They lost the suspect but another officer reported to see several black GTRs outside my base. Without questioning or knowing whos GTRs they were. CERT 2LT Kessel 1CL06 made the warrant withtout question. SNR John Disengard 1A39 acted very unprofessional by getting mad and cussing and not doing his job correctly. No officer knew whos GTR hit the police officers vehicle yet just cause my family has black GTR they just assume its us and raid without probable cause. No warns were given even tho rules were broken this is proof of Police abuse of power literally physical evidence. Raid was confirmed failed raid which is FRP. Masterson was commanding officer on scene tried saying our bitcoin being gone was a glitch. When another officer told me they accidently shot it and it blew up also it was sitting there all day for hours just fine but the moment police come in destroy my stuff its a glitch??? Straight cap and he knows it.  Masterson tried saying my bitcoin was under the map but it was a lie. I was told by Myan it was destroyed he even checked and said something in the video asking why it was destroyed. When I tried to report it Masterson said I had to go to PD and talk to him but I need proof "Even though I was there" is what he said to me. Very questionable if you ask me seems like someone is guilty. SL Jay was an officer on scene and can confirm that the police accidently also shot my bitcoin then someone tried saying the bitcoin blew up cause of the printers blew up. So the fact I get different answers and nothing added up its obviously a cover up. If I was to raid a base kill everyone and destroy everything then run from the sit like the SNR and CERT did in the video id get a warn and jailed immediately. I lost over 10 mil because of this and the SNR wants to make a smart remark about how much cash I have but I was down bad due to upgrading my stuff.

20221221194312_1.jpg

20221221194559_1.jpg

Edited by Sgt_Jblaze
  • Like 2

S.W.A.T. MSGT\S.W.A.T. HFTO\Blaze Family Owner

"Fuck with the Blaze, catch the smoke"

This did happen and yes there where afk for an hour sight and did said the bitcoin glitch no an snr destroye it and 1A39 said to ppd low command say i said to stay back when we were gonna raid parking garage he told them to stay back but i told them to get behind me ween we enter are just go but i said do this ppd and pd have perms to enter the garage and they just went in 

• Like 1

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

11 minutes ago, sups.ggsotxjay said:

This did happen and yes there where afk for an hour sight and did said the bitcoin glitch no an snr destroye it and 1A39 said to ppd low command say i said to stay back when we were gonna raid parking garage he told them to stay back but i told them to get behind me ween we enter are just go but i said do this ppd and pd have perms to enter the garage and they just went in 

AND THEN HE RAN IN A TAC THING WITH NO PREMS

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

• Rocky locked this topic