Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:8827283
current rank in Sec: SGT
time Spent on server: 3 days
activity: 8
Strikes: none
Which jug members recommended apply: bucket
level in game: 30
Do you understand that if you abuse this job it will be taken away? yes
Why you want to join: I feel like every since i have heard about jugs at my training i was already interested in joining. plus it has been recommended to join so much at the point i dont think i have a choice to join. People have been talking about juggs for ever now idk what too do. I take my rank in game with honor and completely understand the sop and listen to all rules in game. I really have been doing well in Sec and i will be honored to join and get a bigger change to have more rights and be able to be a tank. I was really excited about being an NCO and i am so happy i can join juggs and get this change to join an awsome sub branch. I respect the rules and will follow them with true passion, And will listen the higher ups. In juggs it is really fun and i have been wanting to join for ever. ever since i have been a nco and i have been grinding to get level 30 and i finally got it and i have this change to be a tank. anyways i just really have been wanting to join and respect the rules and sop for sec.
do you have rights to give orders to someone above your rank why or why not? Nope because they are still higher rank sub branch ranks dont matter, it is in one of the golden rules of security and i will follow those rules until the day i die.