Delta 5 Application

CamBen

Name Camben

Steam ID - 76561199024546583

Discord Name - Camben #5307

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - N/A 

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) Player diss March 9 2021, RDM x1 Feb 9 2021, RDM x2 (Goomba stomping) Apr 19 2021

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I Wish to join delta 5 to be able to fight CI More effectively and to have more fun with sub branches

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words)I think I should join delta 5 because i have a few hundred hours of playtime on this server alone and a couple hundred more on other RP games/servers. I Have experience in branches previously but I am no longer in any because i am not active enough to uphold my rank.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? I Will uphold my responsibility to be respectful and not break any rules.

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

1 hour ago, GhostReaper_Eod said:

Mate, he did not even meet the word Requirement. Please don't blindly Accept Recruits we need people who actually care about join not something that they can just join and be like "Hey I'm an MTF now".

He did meet the word requirement and you shouldn't be telling people how to do their jobs, especially on a post that has already been accepted.